Broad Aims and Objectives
1. To create a platform for IGBDA members to understand Indian and German cultures.
2. To educate members about the business processes in India and Germany.
3. To facilitate trade among interested Indian and German companies.
4. To set up the Indo German Manager Network in India and carry out activities for members' benefit.
5. To conduct regular meetings for members and co-ordination with different country counterparts for learning, exchanging information and prospecting.
6. To educate the members and other stake holders about the various best practices, services, products, market requirements & their benefits.
7. To act as a repository of knowledge for Indo German Managers in various areas namely functional, management, legal, marketing, global trade, etc.
8. To strengthen networking with various institutions like Government of India, State Government, local Chambers of commerce, Trade Associations, etc. for sharing knowledge, conducting research and submitting white papers to the policy makers for the betterment of business.
9. To conduct periodical meetings, seminars, workshops and symposiums, besides training classes by calling eminent people as speakers; so that the skills of members can be improved and business development can be done in a modernized way.
10. To organize, assist, establish and maintain facilities for joint activities of the members, such as publicity, exhibition, bulk purchase and other such acts, which the Association may deem fit.